Sunday, February 14, 2010

So I realize that I am biting off far more than I can chew here so far in the New Year. I had two or three nearly simultaneous ideas for new series, all of which seem worth following through. With minimal time away from my two-year-old, and commissions still on queuing up, it has already proved more than I can logistically cram into my schedule. Still...well, I just can't resist. This is the first in a series I'd like to do based on the curious, marvelous, artless, and often acutely perceptive things that children say.

This bon mot came from a friend's son, aged four. I have a couple more stored up in my notebook, but after that I will need help. So if any of you has a particularly good quote from a child (of any age) that you'd like to share for the series, please do send it my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment