Monday, January 9, 2012

David Beckham





Following in the footsteps of his designer wife, David Beckham has partnered with H&M to create his very own bodywear collection. No stranger to modeling in his skivvies, the soccer star is set to launch the affordable range of men's underwear on February 2, just in time for Valentine's Day. The first ads for the collaboration feature the handsome footballer scowling for the cameras in a pair of extremely tight white briefs.

Of the collection, David says, "Over the past year, I’ve been developing my Bodywear range with my team and I’m extremely positive about what we have designed and produced." The inexpensive collection will be available in 1,800 H&M stores within 40 countries worldwide.

H&M's Head of Design, Ann-Sofie Johansson says, "Valentine’s Day in 2012 is going to be a very exciting time indeed." Sure it will be, if you're Victoria Beckham. Visit My Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment